welcome to our submissions page
This Woman Can is an online news hub and digital magazine. We welcome your contributions and invite you to submit your work once you have read and understood our Submissions Guidelines as outlined below.
We share stories that empower women and young people, providing them with the knowledge, confidence and drive to realise and maximise their life journey.
We’ve built a safe, comfortable and supportive environment. If you’ve got a story you’d like to share with us, we’d love to hear from you!
All articles submitted to This Woman Can:
- Must be the work of the author – we’ll need your email details to communicate with you about your piece.
- Should provide value to our readers. We will not publish advertorial or promotional content. If you’re interested in submitting this kind of content, click here.
- Needs to be within 600 to 1,000 words. Ideally, your article should be easy to read so it’s best to use headings wherever possible.
- If you are a PR representative submitting articles on a client’s behalf, please include an email address that is unique to them as we need that to create a profile for them.
- Must have a short, catchy headline that is 60 characters or less
- Should not contain excessive link dumping. Up to 2 hyperlinks may be included in an article but they must be in support of the content included. We will link out to your website and social channels in your bio so there is no need to include these links anywhere within your piece.
Once your article has been submitted, our This Woman Can editorial team will review the content. Every article is subject to editorial review and we do not guarantee that every article submitted will be published.
We ask that you proofread your work before sending it in – articles that require excessive editing or changes will be rejected. If we like the angle, we may also ask an author to resubmit the piece.
All authors published on This Woman Can will have a bio that includes their website and social media links at the bottom of every article published.
When you submit content to This Woman Can via the below form, you’re acknowledging that you are authorised to submit the copy provided for publication.
If you are interested in submitting advertorial content, click here. Please note that this content must be in-line with our values and we reserve the right to reject submitted content.