Are you generating the kind of media attention that is contributing towards your business’ bottom lines and reaching your target market? Tap into the power of storytelling with your PR Strategy today.
Public relations (PR) is a strategic process in which an organisation taps into the power of storytelling and effective communication to build a reputation with the outside world. It’s about getting the right message out there, at the right time and place, while understanding how it will contribute to your overall business strategy.
Some of the most common problems businesses experience with PR include:
- There is no PR Strategy in place that works in-line with a marketing strategy so that PR contributes to the business’ long-term business goals.
- They don’t understand what is newsworthy.
- You’re gaining media but it’s not highly targeted meaning it’s not making any difference to your bottom line.
- Your various channels (website, social media etc) are not ready for media exposure.
- You don’t have the time or experience to co-ordinate an effective PR Strategy.
It’s essential to find the right PR expert to work with you so that:
- You have a PR Strategy that contributes to your business’ goals.
- You’re placing media where your customers are looking, reaching your target market and helping to increase your profits.
- The lines of communication are always open so you know what’s taking place from a PR sense and what the return on investment (ROI) is.
- You have a long-term focus, not a scattergun approach and your business is on the radar of the media who are interested in covering industry relevant stories.
- You’re shining a light on the good work you’re doing in your business day in, day out so that in the event of a PR crisis, your business has a strong enough presence to combat any negative attention.
Unlike advertising, PR is earned media, making it more credible, with the potential of rewarding you with thousands of dollars’ worth of coverage. Quality PR helps to position you and your business as an authority and thought leader in your field.
Don’t work with the PR expert who promises you the world, choose someone who is connected to your brand and cares as much about what you’re doing, as you and your customers do.
If you’d like to work with a PR consultant who is focused on results and values relationship building, let’s connect and discuss how together, we can achieve your business’ goals.