Are you generating the kind of media attention that is contributing towards your business’ bottom lines and reaching your target market? Our founder, Sarah Cannata, can help your business to tap into the power of storytelling with your PR Strategy today.
Public relations (PR) is a strategic process in which an organisation taps into the power of storytelling and effective communication to build a reputation with the outside world. It’s about getting the right message out there, at the right time and place, while understanding how it will contribute to your overall business strategy.
Our founder, Sarah Cannata, offers both ongoing PR management and media strategist services.
Ongoing PR management
Some of the most common problems businesses experience with PR include:
- There is no PR Strategy in place that works in-line with a marketing strategy so that PR contributes to the business’ long-term business goals.
- They don’t understand what is newsworthy.
- You’re gaining media but it’s not highly targeted meaning it’s not making any difference to your bottom line.
- Your various channels (website, social media etc) are not ready for media exposure.
- You don’t have the time or experience to co-ordinate an effective PR Strategy.
It’s essential to find the right PR expert to work with you so that:
- You have a PR Strategy that contributes to your business’ goals.
- You’re placing media where your customers are looking, reaching your target market and helping to increase your profits.
- The lines of communication are always open so you know what’s taking place from a PR sense and what the return on investment (ROI) is.
- You have a long-term focus, not a scattergun approach and your business is on the radar of the media who are interested in covering industry relevant stories.
- You’re shining a light on the good work you’re doing in your business day in, day out so that in the event of a PR crisis, your business has a strong enough presence to combat any negative attention.
Media strategist services
Are you already gaining media attention but want to work with a media professional to maximise your reach and messaging?
Business owners being approached for comment by the media, often aren’t sure of:
- How to prepare for an interview.
- What questions they need to be asking throughout the interview.
- How the media works so that you’re aware.
- What different mediums require from talent.
- How to best articulate themselves and to handle tricky situations and questions.
Sarah will work on a one-on-one basis to help you with your specific requirements and situation. She has extensive experience working in the media environment and will guide you so that you’re maximising your media placements and using them to increase your business’ bottom line.
Unlike advertising, PR is earned media, making it more credible, with the potential of rewarding you with thousands of dollars’ worth of coverage. Quality PR helps to position you and your business as an authority and thought leader in your field.
*Please note: all PR related services are provided via Sarah Cannata Pty Ltd
If you’re interested in Sarah’s PR and media services, connect with her to discuss how she can help you to achieve your business goals.