Blog and website management
When your customer first lands on your website or blog, their first impression prompts them to find out more about how you can help them, or click away. Ensuring your blog and website are updated is essential – our founder, Sarah Cannata, can assist your business with your specific needs.
A professional and updated web presence is critical to your business’ success. Within 3 seconds of landing on your website or blog, a potential customer has made a judgement call in terms of your business’ professionalism. More importantly, they’ve already ascertained what they can expect from your business based on what’s in front of them.
Common blog and website management problems that raise red flags for potential customers browsing through your site are:
- Content that isn’t up to date and doesn’t accurately reflect your business. You can’t just draft copy once for your website when you first build it and leave it sitting there forever.
- Broken website links and obvious spelling errors/grammar mistakes.
- Irregular or no new blog posts.
- Web content and blog posts that don’t seem to have a point or have a clear Call to Action (CTA).
Trying to do everything yourself is overwhelming, especially if you’re not an expert in the Communications field. Working with a reliable professional writer to manage your blog and/or website content results in:
- A fresh pair of eyes who is a professional looking over everything so they can make sure everything is up to date and the quality is where it needs to be.
- Someone regularly checking your website pages and blog content to assess what needs improvement.
- A content schedule to ensure that you’re regularly posting quality content to your blog.
- Less errors, making for a much more professional look.
Ultimately, your focus is on the day-to-day running of your business. It has to be. So why not get a professional to make sure your website and blog is up-to-date and accurately reflects all of the hard work, time, energy and effort you pour into your business?
*Please note: all blog/website management related services are provided via Sarah Cannata Pty Ltd
If you understand how important it is to dedicate resources to maintaining your blog and website, let’s chat about how Sarah Cannata, our founding editor, can work with you to achieve your business goals.